Monday, August 18, 2014

Otra semama ya?

Hola!
Okay so I don't have much to say today because I can't believe it's already been another week!
The work is going well here, the Huaman Family all came to church yesterday and loved it, turns out that the dad, Andres, is friends with Martin, who got baptized like 3 weeks ago.  So that's perfect! They are on date to get baptized the 23rd of this month. 
This week Martin also received the priesthood and that entire Pimentel family is progressing a lot. We are working really hard to make sure they stay in the church and can go to the temple in a year. They are going to be such awesome leaders in the church.  The branch is really excited because it's been a while since there has been baptisms here so they are helping a lot.  
Today we are going to travel up to Huaraz to do a work visit so that will be fun and long! the part we are going to is very pretty so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.
This week they had a talent show at church and so Hna Leyva and I sang together and I played the piano.  It was pretty funny because I don't consider myself a very good singer but here I look really good so that was fun haha. 
We are trying to work hard and make these last couple of weeks count for my companion! 
Like I said, not much to report but life is good. I hope all is well with the new house/city/ward! Happy birthday to Jake and Jessica this week! Love you! The church is true!

Hermana Jones 


No comments:

Post a Comment